Effective Date: 2nd Feb 2024
1. Information We Collect
As of now, My Canned Responses does not collect any personal information. All data (including canned responses and templates) are stored locally on your browser.
Future Changes to Information Collection:
In the future, we plan to introduce a feature that will require you to create an account to use My Canned Responses. At that point, we will collect the following information:
- Email Address
- Password (stored using secure encryption)
Information Collection When You Visit Our Website
Visiting our website https://wpali.com may lead to the collection of certain information automatically from your device. Typically, this information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website, and other technical information.
2. Use of Your Information
Any information we collect in the future will be used to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our extension.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our extension.
- Understand and analyze how you use our extension.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
3. Sharing Your Information
We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information where required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
4. Data Security
We are committed to protecting your personal information and will take reasonable precautions to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of your information.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
Depending on the law of your country, you may have rights regarding your personal information, such as the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information we hold about you.
7. Contact Us